By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So today I bought Ratchet and clank:TOD....

SamuelRSmith said:
I loved this game, it's my favourite Ratchet so far. Make sure to look out for the little jibe at the 360.

@staude: The demo was the opening level of the game, so it had a lot more cutscenes and scripted events than the rest of the game, just to kick it off with a bang. Usually there aren't as many scripted scenes, and it's more about going onfoot. The game also has a lot of puzzles and mini-games, plus the best usage of the sixaxis controller so far.

What jibe at the 360?

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
I loved this game, it's my favourite Ratchet so far. Make sure to look out for the little jibe at the 360.

@staude: The demo was the opening level of the game, so it had a lot more cutscenes and scripted events than the rest of the game, just to kick it off with a bang. Usually there aren't as many scripted scenes, and it's more about going onfoot. The game also has a lot of puzzles and mini-games, plus the best usage of the sixaxis controller so far.

What jibe at the 360?

In the game there is a robot called Zephyr, who keeps on breaking down

I think that is it

Munkeh111 said:
Bobo012893 said:
SamuelRSmith said:

What jibe at the 360?

I think that is it

Yes, that is it. The conversation between the robots went something like this:

Robot A: "My processor can perform X amount of calculations per second"
Robot B: "Well, I have superior online connectivity"
Robot A: "Yeah, if you're not overheating"

Something like that.

SamuelRSmith said:
Munkeh111 said:
Bobo012893 said:
SamuelRSmith said:

What jibe at the 360?

I think that is it

Yes, that is it. The conversation between the robots went something like this:

Robot A: "My processor can perform X amount of calculations per second"
Robot B: "Well, I have superior online connectivity"
Robot A: "Yeah, if you're not overheating"

Something like that.

Yups something like that :).  'The hardware of this computer has a 33% failure rate' etc..

Around the Network

Insomniac rules!

Great game.

I played the demo, this will be one of the first games I buy when I get my PS3.

SpartanFX said:
headshot91 said:
you must pick up those bits of a holo map as you can get the ryno (lthe most powerful gunin the game)

what do you mean by holo map?

Its the holo-plan, not map, and yes the RYNO is ridiculously powerful.  It does make things way too easy after you have it.  But its fun as hell to just blow everything in site up.

I've been through challenge mode, so now I've been trying to get skill points.  This game would have been perfect for trophies.  Hopefully quest for booty has them.

This is one of my favorite games of all time and the best game i have played this gen. This was also my first ratchet, and i loved it so much i went out and bought the first 3 for the PS2. I found the PS3 one to be the best out of the 4 of them i have played. The PS3 one uses all the best parts of the other 3 games. Then they make the levels a lot more bigger, have 1000 more things going on at once and give the game amazing graphics and then run it all at 60FPS.

I beat the game about 4 times and maxed out everything, and managed to get all the bonus stuff excpt for the final thing you unlock.