By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So today I bought Ratchet and clank:TOD....

yes I bought a brand new copy for $35. I was not so sure to buy it at first cause I was worried the game would be same throghout the campagin,,,but to my surprise the game is much deeper than I thought.I m really enjoying it.(yes this is my first ratchet and clank ever)

One question ,,,what does collecting the golden bolts do?(each planet ahs one to two hidden in it)

at first,before playing it, I thought it would be more enojyable for kids not me,,,but the game is really fun and has a deep gameplay.

9.5/10

Around the Network

You can unlock extra stuff with the bolts like extra characters and costumes. So far it's my second favorite game this gen other than MGS4. Have fun!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Where'd you get it for $35? I have the demo, and I've been waiting to get the full game until it drops to ~$30.

it's one shop here in Canada that gets brand new games cheaper than every where else,,,,but it has a very limited collection,,,,,like he has a brand new copy of Heavenly sword for 29.99

It was my first R&C game also. Super fun, all the way through. Gotta love that groovitron.

Around the Network

Yeah I was honestly pretty pleased with the game. It didn't have quite as much platformer challenge as I had hoped but the the massive arsenal of weapons and the upgrade system was pretty fun to keep trying to max stuff. And of course they use that to suck you into the challenge mode, which I'm now working through, the multiplier is a bit crazy lol.

To Each Man, Responsibility

i like ratchet and clank so much ... if i want to buy a PS3 i will buy it for this game.

Sqrl said:
Yeah I was honestly pretty pleased with the game. It didn't have quite as much platformer challenge as I had hoped but the the massive arsenal of weapons and the upgrade system was pretty fun to keep trying to max stuff. And of course they use that to suck you into the challenge mode, which I'm now working through, the multiplier is a bit crazy lol.

yea man,,it's obvious the developer has some shooter background.

overall it's very fun,,,it's platformer that even hardcore crowd can enjoy.

you must pick up those bits of a holo map as you can get the ryno (lthe most powerful gunin the game)

headshot91 said:
you must pick up those bits of a holo map as you can get the ryno (lthe most powerful gunin the game)

what do you mean by holo map?