By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VS Kingdom Hearts!!!!

Xen said:
FFX and FFXII are both better than either one of the KH games, IMO. Much stronger and deeper characters (save for Vaan, the guy sucks), better storyline (it's far more involving than the one in KH, FFX rivals FFVII in complexity, and is the only FF able to do that), the gameplay in both games is far deeper than in KH (either one, although KH2 blows KH1 away in that aspect, and pretty much every other aspect as well).

KHs story was awesome and was also fairy deep considering the target audience

Around the Network

No wonder I didn't enjoy the kiddy KH, eh? KH2 was extremely wll done though.

I choose Final Fantasy. There are way more FF games than KH, so pretty much FF has more games I enjoyed. I have spent over 1000 hours with the FF games. Depending on the FF game, the storyline and characters are way better than KH's. KH's story is okay, nothing great really. I do enjoy KH, but there are lots of things that annoy me like the camera angles, allies' AI, some characters (Disney characters mostly), etc. Though, the gameplay is pretty fun.

@ ||DeOn||

You're on track to becoming a vgchartz obssesive in 1 month!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

^Disney characters toally ruin the game...

Around the Network

No, because they are stupid and lack personality. Mickey, however, is an exception because he's cute.

I prefer my favorite FF (FFVI) over my favorite KH (KH2).

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Xen said:
^Disney characters toally ruin the game...

But without them,it will be FF VS Heart(les)s

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

That'd be an ARPG FF, which is badass.

Easy, FF wins, it has a lot of excellent titles (Tactics, VII, VIII, X) and not many bad ones (IX), so it's a no brainer, as for KH, I played only KH1 (bad) and KH:Chains of Memories (Good, but not great), so it isn't a very fair comparison, besides FF has a lot more titles than KH