By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kratos VS Sephiroth!!!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
kratos wins.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Sephiroth FTW, all he needs to do is do his "SIN HARVEST" on kratos a$$

Strife91 said:
STFU. You can't just decide who is the strongest by looking at which enemies they've defeated. So what if Kratos killed gods? They were simply weak! We need to look at both characters abilities. You all saw Advent Children, right? Sephiroth can cut through meters of concrete. That's fucking sick! And his reflexes are insane, that man can parry and avoid anything. He has awesome magic and he can FLY.

Kratos too :)

But yeah, Sephiroth is da man

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Well Kratos killed god. Twice.

Sephiroth was killed by blonde emo. Twice.

JRPG fans admit it, he would loose.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

nen-suer said:
Strife91 said:
STFU. You can't just decide who is the strongest by looking at which enemies they've defeated. So what if Kratos killed gods? They were simply weak! We need to look at both characters abilities. You all saw Advent Children, right? Sephiroth can cut through meters of concrete. That's fucking sick! And his reflexes are insane, that man can parry and avoid anything. He has awesome magic and he can FLY.

No. He can glide through the air, but he can't fly.

Around the Network
Strife91 said:
nen-suer said:
Strife91 said:

yes he can :P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Sorry, but this is hilarious. Sephiroth can split entire landparts from big distances, and Kratos jizzes his pants just by listening one winged angel while Seph's showing up.

Sorry, Kratos IS a hell of a guy, but Seph's better.

(... ToS Kratos > GoW Kratos btw.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I love the way this thread has done a complete 180

I also laughed at all the people whose knowledge of Sephiroth seems to have come from watching Advent Children and reading fanboy arguments on the internet.

Anyway, I'd advise people to remember that "who would win in a fight" is a very different question from "who is the best villain", and that they are both very different questions from "which of the games in which these villains appear is the best"; only a five-year-old would confuse these things. Unfortunately, there are a lot of five-year-olds arguing on the internet, especially when FF villains are mentioned.

I'll admit to not knowing who would win. I've never played a game in which Kratos appears and I'm not going to make a decision about him based on what I've heard people say in forum posts or in YouTube comments; I know how badly Sephiroth's character and behaviour are oversimplified by people who have an agenda or don't know what they're talking about, so I have reason to believe that what I hear about Kratos might be inaccurate as well. If I get around to playing a game with Kratos in it to completion and pay attention to the storyline (which is unlikely), then I'll make some comments about who would win. I suggest that others follow my example.

I apologise for the overly serious tone of this post

Kudistos Megistos said:

I love the way this thread has done a complete 180

I also laughed at all the people whose knowledge of Sephiroth seems to have come from watching Advent Children and reading fanboy arguments on the internet.

Anyway, I'd advise people to remember that "who would win in a fight" is a very different question from "who is the best villain", and that they are both very different questions from "which of the games in which these villains appear is the best"; only a five-year-old would confuse these things. Unfortunately, there are a lot of five-year-olds arguing on the internet, especially when FF villains are mentioned.

I'll admit to not knowing who would win. I've never played a game in which Kratos appears and I'm not going to make a decision about him based on what I've heard people say in forum posts or in YouTube comments; I know how badly Sephiroth's character and behaviour are oversimplified by people who have an agenda or don't know what they're talking about, so I have reason to believe that what I hear about Kratos might be inaccurate as well. If I get around to playing a game with Kratos in it to completion and pay attention to the storyline (which is unlikely), then I'll make some comments about who would win. I suggest that others follow my example.

I apologise for the overly serious tone of this post

nen-suer said:
Strife91 said:
nen-suer said:
Strife91 said:

yes he can :P

No he cant. It only looks like it because he's in an air vent. Did you play the demo? NO! As you can see he's not even flapping his wings. He's only using them to navigate.

B)