By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ssj12 said:
a blog no one ever heard of hears about this massive title, so if I say that Halo 5 will be developed by a rock on some random blog I create everyone will believe it?

Yes I would,

now what is the link to this blog and when should I be expecting the announcement?

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Hus said:

Pay for lag, or free no lag.  Yahh better lol.

Kilzone2 is showing they are delivering on their promisses, industry cried it would not look so good untill it was shown and it did and they all had to stfu.

Thats the crazziest thing ive ever heard. Ive had lots of lag on my ps3 while playing every game i played online (mortal kombat 2, call of duty 4 and gt5p) Lag doesnt depend on system but internet connection.

Killzone 2 may look impressive but graphics alone won't do anything for sony. the game has to play better than any other shooter ever made to be noticed at this point...and not to take anything away form killzone 2...but killzone 1 wasnt really a champ.

Guess you got no clue about things then.

Sony gives their games dedicated servers, not my fault you internet is crap but mine is good and online for me is really good.   

Game has to play as good as any good shooter, graphics is what sets them apart at the end of the day. COD4 did nothing new at all, 9 milion in sales later.

If you dont know K1 story you shouldnt talk much.

Lol man still PS3 has a lot of different and good games that are not FPS, Little big planet// Grand Turismo 5 // God of war 3 // Infamous // Siren: bloodcurse

I think you just beeing an ass just becuase 360 got some rpgs that doesnt mean ps3 is only taking the fps side, i still think that PS3 is going to have a bigger lineup. and you can buy a lot of third party that arent fps too like Soul calibur // Street Fighter // starwars the force unleashed // Winning eleven and a lot more games so plz man maybe they showed a lot of fps at E3 but PS3 has a strong fps line up but its not a fps exclusive console

Didn't you get the message? PS3 is the new 360 for shoot 'em up games

Nice Total Recall sig there dude.

Around the Network

Companies are making shooters for the ps3, because that's what sells in America.

Sony is not making these games. Companies will simply come to them and say "we have this great...."- nuff said.

if shooters are coming out more than other games, then blame it on yourselves for either

a) renting games, or, not buying games other than shooters

b) buying shooters

so either

a) quit playing the blame game

b) gtfo

NewGenGamers said:
Phil Harrison no longer works for Sony, he is now a head at Atari (of all places). Someone else is the head of Sony worldwide, that would be my theory on why Getaway was cancelled because that was on of his projects.

I know, that's why I said "Shuhei Yoshida is in charge now".  The upcoming lineup of SCEI games was decided when Phil Harrison was in position.  Having said that, whether or not the lack of first party JRPG is due to Phil Harrison's personal preferences (the genre/studios/people he likes) is totally my speculation.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

The funny thing is, Sony waited to late to announce all these shooters (in contrast to some other things they announced far too early), so at least eight million of the (relatively small console shooter market) has already gone to the Xbox 360.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

theprof00 said:

Companies are making shooters for the ps3, because that's what sells in America.

Sony is not making these games. Companies will simply come to them and say "we have this great...."- nuff said.

if shooters are coming out more than other games, then blame it on yourselves for either

a) renting games, or, not buying games other than shooters

b) buying shooters

so either

a) quit playing the blame game

b) gtfo

They can refuse right?

d21lewis said:
Infamous. LBP. etc. Jusd because there are more shooters doesn't mean less of everything else.

Well....actually....isn't that exactly what it means?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.