By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN:Siren Scares PS3s

IllegalPaladin said:
OT7 said:
I loved it,a real Japan zombie game,not some mutant zombies ala resident evil.

But I want my blu version,damn!!!

I'm a little bothered by how the enemies don't die though and you have to mainly try and sneak by them.

Yeah,it's kind hard,more if you're engage with others survival games like Resident Evil,when the numbers of bullets can give you certain advantage,but this way around is more realistic.More if we see the entire set about "normal"people facing without warning this kind of menace and brings more desesperation when you're playing it knowing that this "Shibito" are really hard to take them down.

Sneak/attack doesn't sound like a very bad combination for an Horror game,don't you think?

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
got the jpn version on blu ray.

12 episodes but they vary in length.

It's pretty damn creepy and intense. Tough too.

Like the way you change character too.

Did you buy it from an importation store?How much cost it to you?

i dunno if this is the complete one already, buy here ya go

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-zd-49-en-70-2q0u.html

I need IGN to review the game. I want to play it because I'm a huge survival horror fan.

I'll try it, i'll by the first pack or episode or what ever it's called ASAP.... meaning as soon as I can get a psn card....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Demo didn't really scare me, which is basically the only thing I want a survival horror to do lol. So I'll probably skip.

naznatips said:
Demo didn't really scare me, which is basically the only thing I want a survival horror to do lol. So I'll probably skip.

The demo is the first episode so it is meant to be more of a tutorial than to scare you. I've played through the first three episodes and I can personally say that they are scary as hell.

The game is really good and there is only one thing that was a letdown for me. When you play as the little girl I wanted to beat the shit out of the zombies with a metal pipe but it wouldn't let me.

When will there be a game where I can beat the shit out of someone while being an 8 year old young child?!? But I do recommend the game because it is very scary despite the demo being crap and there are a lot of weapons.

You can also set bear traps which is really cool. My favortite part is that there is a japanese jet-li looking guy that goes around with a shot-gun and kills all the zombie-bitches. So far the game is a 8.7/10 for me.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893