By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The "How do I...?" FAQ thread.

Note: Where is my edit button ?

Was gonna edit on my post that it was more than week ago, but can't see edit button.

And on that note too:

Where are my sales charts (what was that chart called where all weekly sales were added to each other and you could see cumulative sales) ?

Edit: sorry didn't see edit button in that thread, or was my FF messing up ?

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network
vyom said:

how to comment on games sales like 2.0??and read the old comments about particular game's sales??

ioi said that the feature is disabled at the moment but will return.

Dampfi said:

Anyone know how to add games with the new website? The link above does not work (anymore)

Go to "GamrReview," which is apparently where all the old games are kept, find the game there, then click on the green "Add Game" button.

Oh, and please be patient folks: this is the first time I've encountered the new site, so 99% of the FAQ is, once again, outdated and useless.  I'll update it as I can, which basically means if your question isn't a VERY common one it's going to be a while.

prob a very dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway

How do you search for specific threads in the  forums like you used to able to?

For example, if I wanted to find the PS3 trophy league thread how would I do that?

Searching in gamrConnect only searches through users. What am I doing wrong?

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

Is there a way to switch the order of comments in gamrFeed? I like to have the oldest up top instead of having to scroll all the way down.

How do I embed youtube videos in the new site?

I used to do it very easily in the old site where I copied the embed code and pasted in the posts but for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

How can we create new thread ?? I don't see icons anymore (Thread or Poll)

I'm blind or...

Tecmo said:

prob a very dumb question, but I am going to ask it anyway

How do you search for specific threads in the  forums like you used to able to?

For example, if I wanted to find the PS3 trophy league thread how would I do that?

Searching in gamrConnect only searches through users. What am I doing wrong?

No you are not: to the best of my knowledge, that feature has been removed for at least the time being.

Omega091677 said:

Is there a way to switch the order of comments in gamrFeed? I like to have the oldest up top instead of having to scroll all the way down.

That feature has also been removed for the time being.

Packie said:

How do I embed youtube videos in the new site?

I used to do it very easily in the old site where I copied the embed code and pasted in the posts but for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

See above, unfortunately. 

Ishar said:

How can we create new thread ?? I don't see icons anymore (Thread or Poll)

I'm blind or...

Finally, a feature that we haven't lost (yet)!

Go to the appropriate forum, and you'll find the "New Thread" button in the upper right corner: if you look at that "FORUMS - X DISCUSSION" line, go directly to the right and you'll find the button there.  It's directly below the "Go" button.

Hi, thanks for answer. But really I don't understant, I haven't New Thread button as you said, under 'GO button' I have Nothing ?!?!!