By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 week on week slowly rising in the east....Why?

The 360 is nearly at 5000 a week. Its not like over the last 4 weeks it has gone up then down either. It's slowly creeping up, and the PS3 is creeping down. What's the cause of this? Do yu think that the JRPG's the year and SO4 early next will boost it even more? Seems the 360 is doing better than I thought. I pretty much expect the 360 in US to stay around 100,000 or more for the rest of the year, it will be interesting to see how europe respond to this years lineup of RPG's to as that genre has a good reaction in Europe.

Thoughts?

Around the Network

Maybe they are finally getting the message that the 360 is the place to be for jRPGs

i think its because of the rpg lineup, i am glad this is happening. maybe more rpg's will come to 360 if sales keep slowly increasing.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

lol...i was just looking at this.
i dont think its anything particularly interesting yet. ill wait till we are closer to some game releases before making an opinion on it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

360 sales to stay at 100k for the rest of the year? This was only a clearance sale, and within a few weeks everything should be back to normal.

Around the Network

It has the best RPGs.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Maybe, through word of mouth, they'll realise how good the 360 really is.

I believe the X360 is improving in the East because the console will have games that appeal to the consumer, and because MS is attempting to relate to the Japanese consumer. Here is an interesting read from 360fanboy on how they are attempting this.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/23/gamerscore-blogs-message-to-japanese-gamers/

Simply put...M$ got the best game now...best game in the near future. Most of the PS3 games is either coming out in late 2008 or even as far as 2010 (GT5 I'm looking at you).

slimeattack said:
360 sales to stay at 100k for the rest of the year? This was only a clearance sale, and within a few weeks everything should be back to normal.

Just like the PS3 did after its' similar firesale, right? -_-

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."