By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Games Have You Played Today

Persona 2 Innocent Sin (patched in english), and I'll play some PES tonight too

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness I am replaying that a lot now lately with my cousins and brothers to spook us again and get ready for Halloween this Friday... ROFL I love playing as Maximilian Roivas, personal favorite character.

i played dead space on PC (awesome game), Dragon quest IV DS and MKWII, in that order

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

LOZ:PH only for about 30 minutes because i've got an essay to do, and one game of Pro Evolution Soccer 6 :)

Brawl for a few minutes and then restarted Okami. I started playing it a few weeks ago but have had no time so i decided to dive back in at the beginning again.

Around the Network

lol, i haven't played anything recently.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

R2 beta, gta4 on ps3

Guitar Hero World Tour

on PSP, I played MLB 09 the show... on career mode. My player is still in AA in year 2. :(

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I played MGO, It was ok IMO, this was the 1st time :O

^_^

GH3 and Ocarina of time.