By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chasmatic12 said:
I'll be getting all of these games except WiiSports and Spyborgs.
We need more info on Arc Rise Fantasia and Fragile.

The list is awesome so far.

I take it you don't like free games with your peripherals?

Around the Network

Oh I was talking to Soriku.

Nah I respect you keeping it strictly to confirmed titles. Don't want to give away false hype.

Zucas said:
Oh I was talking to Soriku.

Nah I respect you keeping it strictly to confirmed titles. Don't want to give away false hype.

Oh haha, no he needs a job!

Man I need a job haha. Got so many games on Wii I have to get later this year and looking at this list alot already in 2009 haha.

Rygar was pushed back to 2009. The one before it on the PS2 got around 70% and this one looks obviously better.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I do think the "below 75%" thing is kinda limiting however. I mean reviews are opinions of the few not the many. Especially when it has come to Wii reviews which I've disagreed on a lot of them. I mean we should keep the obvious crap out but ya know different games doesn't necessarily mean bad. Some just have different tastes.

Hmm saddening.

Oh just thought of a game to add here. Sonic and the Black Knight.

Zucas said:
I do think the "below 75%" thing is kinda limiting however. I mean reviews are opinions of the few not the many. Especially when it has come to Wii reviews which I've disagreed on a lot of them. I mean we should keep the obvious crap out but ya know different games doesn't necessarily mean bad. Some just have different tastes.

Indeed, it's more of a guideline to keep the real shovelware out of the list.

Oh just thought of a game to add here. Sonic and the Black Knight.

Yeah, I'll add that once screens are released (the scans are ugly).

Thanks for the list, I cant wait until more games are announced.

I am keeping an eye on FFCC: Crystal Bearers and Arc Rise Fantasia.

I love RPGs.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

GREAT THREAD!!!!! those are some great pics dude, damn next year is going to be the year of the wii lololol no but all those games look awesome!!!!! GOOD JOB......