By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am surprised at gambit of games listed.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

Around the Network

yep and looks like we'll be able to chalk up another with Cursed Mountain just being announced.

Nice thread, there is already 6-8 games I am interested in this list but I fear I won't be able to get all of them (well, not until some of them get cheaper or 2nd hand).

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Can add House of Dead: Overkill to that list as well and most likely Fatal Frame IV which won't come out in E/O and America til 2009. Lineup just keeps beefing up haha .

BengaBenga said:
Chrizum said:
BengaBenga said:

Deadly Creatures is delayed into 2009.

IGN has it as an October 6 release

IGN is wrong At E3 THQ said the game needs more polish and they probably are going to release it early 2009.

Have a link?

It would be stupid. There are very few titles this holiday season to compete with Deadly Creatures. It could be a serious seller, certainly with the amazing Wii shipments I expect. Releasing it after the holidays will seriously harm its sales.

http://www.gamed.nl/view/45344

Around the Network

sadness will be added hopfully

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

there's also Cursed Mountain, Kore, pro evolution 2009 and RS2 off the top of my head.

Soriku said:
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom as well.

Probably too many licensing issues for that to released in the West.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

meh so fr only The Conduit and Wii Sports Resort are on my list. Crystal Chronicles looking good though.

deadly creatures maybe

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia