By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes, @Wildvine53. Another code is a sequel of Trace memory. I think it's already released in US.

Around the Network

@cavalcanti.luiz

Thanks for clearing that up for me, and I've been looking and I can't find the game anywhere, it isn't even on AMazon, and they have everything.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

My Games I will be getting in order from my most anticipated to least anticipated...Also these are in the order i will be getting them in:

1. Metroid Prime Trilogy (August/September)
2. NSMBWii (October/November/December) I might get another game for ds or wii if i get good deal on boxing day in december.

So for 2009: I am getting Metroid Trilogy and NSMBWii and possibly another game!

2010:

3. Wii Sports Resort (January/February/March)

I will post other games later, i have to find more info and see which one i like better.

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Here is my list continued:

4. Other M (if released) (April/May/June)
5. The Conduit (July/August)
6. PES 10 (September/October)
7. Red Steel 2 (November/ December)

NOTE: Every game will go up one spot until Other M is released but for now I expect it to release around April/May/June so I have it at spot 4.

NOTE: Games might get taken off the list and replaced with new games if there are newer games announced for those specific months and i like the new game better.

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I'm getting a little worried about Benga - he hasn't logged on in a month and no one on staff knows what happened to him.

On a brighter note, 7000th post for me!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Wildvine53 said:

@cavalcanti.luiz

Thanks for clearing that up for me, and I've been looking and I can't find the game anywhere, it isn't even on AMazon, and they have everything.

That's because it isn't released in the US. Look at the release date info in our database.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Why didn't I think of that, Thanks

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I have chnged my list:

1. Wii Sports Resort or Conduit
2.NSMBWii
3. Conduit or Wii Sports Resort
4. Metroid Prime Trilogy
5. Super Mario Galaxy
6. Metroid Other M
7. PES 2010
8. Dead Space Extraction
9. Red Steel 2

I love the wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Yeah what's going on with Benga? Does anybody on staff have his phone number? It seems pretty bad that he's just dropped off the face of the earth without alerting anyone to his whereabouts.. Hope he's ok :(

Hmm wow I don't know if I'm anticipating much. Well actually NSMB Wii will be a good one. And seeing how I like multiplayer games Spyborgs looks fun too. Uuuuum Little Kings Story. I don't have The Conduit but mostky because it doesn't have local multiplayer which is just disheartening because it has online multiplayer. I am sooo hyped for The Grinder even if it is coming out next year. Uuum I like games that are on rails but are meant to be on rail games like Star Fox so games like Sin and Punishment also have me hyped but you guys know where I'm going with this right. Yeah Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles which by the way looks amazing. (I would forgive Capcom if Resident Evil 6 became a Wii exclusive but Capcom would have to love Nintendo to do that O.o). I might just have to pick that game up. Uh oh you know what's next Dead Space Extraction another amazing looking on rails game that I might just have to pick up too. In a way its not fair that we have to get the 'on rails' versions of the games but hey its a start right?

Wow I'm on a roll here let's seeeee Red Steel 2. Wow a sequel to the first Wii game that was ever revealed. Many people didn't think a sequel was coming because of how poor the first one was but with the way it sold Ubisoft saw the light of heaven for a second chance and so far I'm liking what I see. Rabbids Go Home from Ubisoft looks good but that's far away. Uuum I'm not sure what else Ubisofts doing oh wait TMNT - Smash Up. Wow another multiplayer game cool. Can't wait and I expect good things from it especially knowing that it has online.

Oh yeah Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is coming with new characters. Uuum Little Kings Story looks fun. Thank GOD for Metroid: Other M it looks gorgeous and of couse MG 2. I don't know if people know about Monado: The Beginning of the World but it looks like a very nice adventure RPG. Xseed is giving us Arc Rise Fantasia and I think Marvelous is giving us Muramasa: The Demon Blade which is beautiful like Okami but better because its side scrolling :) (wow would that be sick if we got Okami 2) anyway I'm starting to run out of games.

Uumm I want NyxQuest: Kindered Spirits for WiiWare. 2D games is making another WiiWare game. (Makers of World of Goo) 2009 is gonna be fun for some but maybe not as much for me because of college classes. Oh well. And I didn't even mention games like DQX and Monster Hunter 3 because they come out next year. And my most anticipated Wii game of all time . . .oh here it comes . . . Tales of Graces :D yeah.

2009 is going to be a great year for the Wii and I hope you guys get some ideas from my post.

Big Nintendo fan . . . . . . . theARTIST

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .