By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What kind of TV do you play your games on?

Ha. my TV is the worst of them all so far.

Wait... that's not a good thing.

Around the Network

In my bedroom a 40" Zenith HD 720p/1080i. Also a 20" Phillips LCD HD 720p/1080i for watching tv while playing games. Have my wii (component) and ps3 (HDMI) hooked up to the big tv.
In the living room I have 52" toshiba hd 720p/1080i with another ps3 hooked up also by hdmi. Both the toshiba and zenith are rear projection because thats what I like but I am planning on getting a third tv for my bed room probably 32" lcd. :)

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

32 inch sony bravia, great tv imo.

Wega 76 cm Sony tube, Super fine pitch, more pixels, bit sharper for HD digital. Awesome investment but now its probably worth nothing, 3000$ when i bought it 4 yrs ago. Was better than any lcd or plasma screen at the time and today most new tech still looks shit compared with tube quality

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

24" Westinghouse LCD

My computer is hooked into the HDMI, the Wii is attached to the component and my SNES / NES are on a switchbox on the regular old RCA. :)

Around the Network

32 in Vizio LCD 720p

JoeJ said:

24" Westinghouse LCD

My computer is hooked into the HDMI, the Wii is attached to the component and my SNES / NES are on a switchbox on the regular old RCA. :)

I thought about getting that monitor but I just don't trust Westinghouse.... :-/

I game on this mostly:

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

37 inch, vizio, 1080 i

I play on a 32" CRT with 480p for the Wii, and a 22" Acer LCD for my PC.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Im playing on a 720 30" Westinghouse LCD HDTV.... I have this TV for three years and I have not experience a single proble. I love Westinghouse TVs.. Same quality with more popular brands but cheaper price.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558