By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like to _____?

Wel if I didn't wake up I'd be dead soooo...... Alright I'll actually answer, I much rather sleep in but at the same time I much rather get up. See sleeping in give me instent pay off, but then I'll be drowsy from over sleeping. So If I get up the I will not only have a longer day but be more fully awake for it.

So Yes

Do you like window Vista? (describe)

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

I guess.... I mean, my Dad is happy with it when he bought a laptop with it on it.... Although, initially he tried to make XP the OS.

Do you like to talk to new people?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Nope, usually am shy...

do you to like school?

School is a complicated thing. I hate it, but without it my life has no guidelines.For example, I don't have to get up early, so I sleep in and waste my day >.I will answer with, I like it.

Do you like to spoon?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I used to think that there was a universal deffinition as to what that meant but I've found out in the last few years some really have bizaire ideas about it.
So my answer is:

I enjoy sleeping up againts my wife with my body hugging hers.

How long have you been a Batman fan?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

er, "Do you like batman?"

Yes, i do :) But to answer your real question: ever since I was 2.

Do you like to text?

yes

do you like to eat bacon!?

No

Do you like hot dogs?

Yes.

Do you like to eat bacon?

yes, i love bacon buttys

Do You Like to watch The Simpsons?