By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is the best part of the X360?

NNN2004 said:
Kurakasa said:
colonelstubbs said:
Im surprised the controller is getting some love. I know a few 360 owners who dislike it immensely

Really? Are those people ones who have been playing with mostly playstation pads before? For me, 360 controller is perfect. :p

sorry but i think the PS have better controller. 360 controller is only perfect for FPS.

Ok. Did you own any consoles before 360? :)

Around the Network
Kurakasa said:
NNN2004 said:
Kurakasa said:
colonelstubbs said:
Im surprised the controller is getting some love. I know a few 360 owners who dislike it immensely

Really? Are those people ones who have been playing with mostly playstation pads before? For me, 360 controller is perfect. :p

sorry but i think the PS have better controller. 360 controller is only perfect for FPS.

Ok. Did you own any consoles before 360? :)

ofcorse .. before i have sega mega drive , ps1 & ps2 .. i dont like the first xbox because of the controller & the lack of the games that i want... i go with the 360 because of delays & the fake promises from sony.

@NN2004

That was exactly my point. The only people who (i know) have not loved the 360 controller are the people who are used to playstation-controllers. :)

According to Circuit City, the best part is the online.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Kurakasa said:
@NN2004

That was exactly my point. The only people who (i know) have not loved the 360 controller are the people who are used to playstation-controllers. :)

yaahh right :) i feel more comfortable with the ps controller .... by the way .. nice sign .. each time i see it i laugh alot .

Around the Network

My favorite part about the 360 is how it continues to rile up Sony Fanboys.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Kurakasa said:
@NN2004

Funny. All of my friends (including me) loved the original Xbox controller (even though they had PS1 or PS2 (BTW: I had a PS1)).

Same for the 360 controller. In fact many of my friends have bought a 360 controller for their PC's, because they all like them

But stop argueing about the controllers. I both like the PS and 360 controller.

NNN2004 said:
no delays.

Splinter Cell:  Conviction says "Hi."

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

I liked the original xbox controller too Barozi, the one everyone made fun of. But I guess its because I have man size hands :P

I do like the playstation controller too though, just as much as I like the 360 controller.

The only controllers I ever disliked were the n64 and gamecube controllers

The fantastic modern day version of the sega saturn controller, and the games. (particularly looking forward to banjo- thats one game I am buying new)