By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

mic fanboys stop crying xbox360 has lost get over it..

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
First time it's been outsold WW by 360 since November 9, 2007

37 week streak ended :'(

?????????

On the November the 9th weekly chart it shows PS3 ahead of 360.

229,151 (+44%) 5,864,612
221,582 (+4%) 26,633,152
197,753 (0%) 13,033,250

Hoever on the graphs the 360 number is still the same but PS3 is below 360?

Pristine20 said:
Neos said:
Pristine20 said:
Didn't the EU get a price cut as well?

no official ones, although retailers are cutting prices

Interesting, I would've thought that M$ would want to fight back in EU as Sony is currently breezing by them there.

When its not selling...its not selling. Isn't the arcade model half of the price of ps3 in europe? I don't think they can go much lower than that.

I'm European (that moved to Canada as a kid) and generally speaking Europeans have this strange attitude that most expensive is the best. And they want to own the best...So 360 could be free and some people would still buy the ps3. Rarely will they think that something that is cheaper can be jsut as good if not better than the more expensive product.

Pristine20 said:
Neos said:
Pristine20 said:
Didn't the EU get a price cut as well?

no official ones, although retailers are cutting prices

Interesting, I would've thought that M$ would want to fight back in EU as Sony is currently breezing by them there.

they cut the friken price there about 2 months ago and made the arcade model cheaper than the damn wii!! they aint gonna do 2 price cuts in the space of 3 months are they!!

Is Europe getting the 60 gig as well?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

When was the last time Xbox outsold PS3 WW?

Even if 360 outsells PS3 WW this week, it will be only be for one week. During the next few weeks the boost will die down. And it doesn't have ANY thing to do with the FFXIII announcement. Did 360 sales go up in EU because of it?

Well done, the 360 beat the PS3 when the 360 had a pricecut and the PS3 is supply constrained.

All hail Microsoft.

MGS4!

WOW, 100k, that was...surprising. I didn't expect the price cut to boost it so much, I guess that ppl are buying it now that it's cheaper before the 20gb's get bought out. I don't see the PS3 winning this week cuz of Japan.

LOL

Are Sony fans really bragging that because they suck in Japan - but not quite as hard as 360 - that their worldwide numbers are good?

Are 360 fans really excited about winning one week?

/sleep

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?