By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

360 might win this week, but it'll be well within the +/- 10% margin of error.  So I'll call it a virtual tie.

Around the Network

Finally!! $130 less than the cheapest PS3 but they'll win by only 1,000 WW units!!

Congrats Xbox 360.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

Nice boost for the XBox 360 in NA.

Looks like the price cut helped out a lot.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

it'll be interesting to see how the next few weeks pan out, with the 360's price cut sales leveling out and the PS3 supposedly having some supply issues.

Around the Network

first victory this year for the 360! Though the PS3 is having some value added to it soon which should give it a boost in the future. Of course the 360's boost will only be short term

EdGuila said:
Finally!! $130 less than the cheapest PS3 but they'll win by only 1,000 WW units!!

Congrats Xbox 360.

LOL!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

First time it's been outsold WW by 360 since November 9, 2007

37 week streak ended :'(

I'm sure it has something to do with that new FF XIII announcement. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

amazing.. i guess....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453