By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
EdGuila said:
Finally!! $130 less than the cheapest PS3 but they'll win by only 1,000 WW units!!

Congrats Xbox 360.

hehehehe  how low the expectations are for Sony and MS this gen, fighting for the scraps Ninty leaves behind.

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
I'm sure it has something to do with that new FF XIII announcement. o_o

Or...

The fifty dollar pricedrop @_@

colonelstubbs said:
EdGuila said:
Finally!! $130 less than the cheapest PS3 but they'll win by only 1,000 WW units!!

Congrats Xbox 360.

LOL!

The price cut makes it 100 dollars less...

One can turn this around too you know. It would sound something like...

"Sony includes a Bluray player and wireless for only 100 dollars more and they can't even outsell the 360. Pathetic."

Auron said:
EdGuila said:

Congrats Xbox 360.

hehehehe  how low the expectations are for Sony and MS this gen, fighting for the scraps Ninty leaves behind.

At this point they dont have chance against wii.

DMeisterJ said:
First time it's been outsold WW by 360 since November 9, 2007

37 week streak ended :'(

Wait! Japan could save the day!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
disolitude said:
colonelstubbs said:
EdGuila said:

Congrats Xbox 360.

LOL!

The price cut makes it 100 dollars less...

One can turn this around too you know. It would sound something like...

"Sony includes a Bluray player and wireless for only 100 dollars more and they can't even outsell the 360. Pathetic."

you could spin it back saying that the wireless adapter and XBL still adds another 130 - 150 to the price.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Price cut helped out. Want to see how its going to do in the long term with the stock of the 20GB going out of stock.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Tbone said:
Auron said:
EdGuila said:

Congrats Xbox 360.

At this point they dont have chance against wii.

but Sony does have a stronger chance at 2nd then M$ does

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nice boost, not sure how long it will last though, I expect sales to drop back down has soon as the 60gig lands on shelves.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

@ Auron: Well that wasn't necessary at all, bad form. Bad form.

OT: Congats to the 360, but apparently I have been living under a rock (or in an editing bay, which is about the same thing) what price cut did the 36o get?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!