By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - xbox 360 will not be around come 2010!

I believe this simply because of the trends showing us that the xbox 360 is no longer a compelling product, with a 25% failure rate it does not seem like a wise investment. if you compare the 60gb xbox 360 for $349 to the $399 ps3 with 80gb storage, blu ray,wifi, free online, browse the internet, etc. you get all this for an extra $50 therefore there is no incentive to purchase 60gb xbox 360, and it will soon become a thing of the past and the xbox 360 will no longer be in the console race come 2010!!

this is my opinion and my analysis, anyone agree or disagree, why????

Around the Network

Disagree, do you think anyone wont?

but the ps3 doesnt have nearly as good as games and who wants to have a gigantic black box in there house for more money

im just stating what will happen according to my own analysis and have come to this conclusion people are welcome to disagree, that is the beauty of having a discussion!

So basically nothing will change from the way it is now (which is wrong, by the way), except that the 360 will be a slightly BETTER deal than it is now, and yet it'll be gone.

(editted out inappropriate content)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
but the ps3 doesnt have nearly as good as games and who wants to have a gigantic black box in there house for more money

But do you honestly think come 2010 that the xbox 360 will have better any gaming expert that is not likely, i would not call a ps3 a black box, does not sound very intelligent.

Neither will ps3 if wii keeps stompting on the HD consoles. If Wii comes out with an HD version of a console that has a normal controller...both PS3 and 360 are F'd.

the only thing i really wonder about is how long microsoft will support the xb360 once their new system roles out. i don't think it will offer backwards compatibility.

thekitchensink said:
So basically nothing will change from the way it is now (which is wrong, by the way), except that the 360 will be a slightly BETTER deal than it is now, and yet it'll be gone.

Here's my prediction:

o_hadji89 will not be around come August! I believe this simply because he really didn't show any thought in his post, other than what he desperately hopes for!

As i have said before this just my thought on what will happen, and not what I hope for I own a xbox 360 and ps3. But just think with the current trends and blu ray going strong, there is no incentive this is just my own analysis you dont have agree wth me, but there is no point is saying that i won't be around come august, very childish i must say!

@o_hadji89

i was just saying that the ps3 is oversized and btw rrod is a thing of the past