By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my bosses are assess

I'm usually the boss, and I'm a nice boss. (generally the only contact I have with the bosses boss (the owner/retailer) is giving them the sales reports, and receiving the paychecks for distribution.)

Currently though I am a blissfully unemployed student.

Around the Network

I like my bosses. They even told me I was a smart ass and redneck. See they give me compliments.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Dogs Rule said:
I'm self-employed.

damn you and your self-employement!!!

i hate my job!

the funny thing is, i myself am an officer leve and i have 1, take note! 1 person under me how is a supervisor! and my supervisor has no one! yup, no one under her! how stupid is that?!

then it gets uglier,

my suboridiate = no decission making authority even if she is a supervisor

me= assistant manager = no decission making authority even if i am an asst manager

my boss = bitch!! = manager of a mangeger...(there's a vacant position above me, and even though i am the most qualified to fill up that postition, the damn bitch wonth promote me. = also has no decission making authority

my boss's = also a bitch = bitch = bitch = bitch....damn i hate them both!!!

they even tried to get my supervisor terminated becuase she was having some problems with her pregancy. she had to take leaves every once in a while because of her condition and these two bitches wanted her fired! what a bunch of bitches!! FOR GODS SAKE!! SHES PREGNANT!!! good thing i was able to keep her from getting screwed. coz, its not her fault for having some health issues due to her pregnancy.

like i said, bunch of bitches!!!

wow lots of work hate here. I've had quite a few jobs and I've never had an asshole of a manager. Bad managers don't survive in the real world, that's why they manage supermarkets and fast food stores.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Well it's good to knoe there are decent bosses out there. But mine are currently insinuating that I am a problem employee because I *dared to take time off of work to bring my pregnant wife to the hospital where she is in critical care. They said "I'm on thin ice."

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

I live off social security. Currently finishing off a college degree. I have not worked in years.

rock on!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

omgwtfbbq said:
wow lots of work hate here. I've had quite a few jobs and I've never had an asshole of a manager. Bad managers don't survive in the real world, that's why they manage supermarkets and fast food stores.

Damn you good! There's four supervisors at the grocery store that I work at, and all four of them suck ass. I mean, they're all oblivious to thier own mistakes, and they'll ignore anything that doesn't directly involve them.

One of them is on steroids.  He also claims he received many physic's scholarships when he was in high school  -_-

That statement is too true.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

im my own boss

Rock_on_2008 said:
I live off social security. Currently finishing off a college degree. I have not worked in years.

You better be happy! My taxes pay for you!