By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my bosses are assess

Dogs Rule said:
Mistershine said:
Dogs Rule said:
I'm self-employed.

Yes, then.

I'm self employed too.

Self-employed does not equate unemployed.

It means that I have my own office on which I pay rent and no boss.

As do I. Well, no office as I don't need one, but I have a premises on which rent and business rates and insurance and alarm monitoring fees are paid, not to mention staff wages and other overheads. Sometimes I wish I was a burger flipper with nothing more to worry about than what big mac to spit in.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
As a cop, I serve the public. Yes. They are asses!!

Also, my ass is also my boss. What's that master? It's time for me to poop? Yes sir!! Right away sir!!

*quietly, so boss can't hear*

.....................asshole.

you just win... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

When i worked at tesco, my bosses were asses. They wouldnt let me leave and go to uni!

In the end i was forced to report them to tesco head office, which made them even more upset. Now, whenever i go into tesco, i can feel the eyes on me, watching me every move

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Mistershine said:
Dogs Rule said:
Mistershine said:
Dogs Rule said:
I'm self-employed.

Yes, then.

I'm self employed too.

Self-employed does not equate unemployed.

It means that I have my own office on which I pay rent and no boss.

As do I. Well, no office as I don't need one, but I have a premises on which rent and business rates and insurance and alarm monitoring fees are paid, not to mention staff wages and other overheads. Sometimes I wish I was a burger flipper with nothing more to worry about than what big mac to spit in.

i hear you there.

no bosses are nice, i bet they'd make you take the fall if things go bad.