By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - my bosses are assess

my bosses are assess, how about yours?

Around the Network

I'm self-employed.

Big time!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

currently unemployed but my last boss was awesoe, but his boss was an asshole.

Dogs Rule said:
I'm self-employed.

i hate you, I mean really hate you

my bosses are a-holes too

Cant wait till Target opens, I am so submitting an application there. There Dairy workers make $2 an hour more and have better benefits. Of course I would work in electronics but still the pay difference and benefit difference is insane.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Dogs Rule said:
I'm self-employed.

i hate you, I mean really hate you

my bosses are a-holes too

Cant wait till Target opens, I am so submitting an application there. There Dairy workers make $2 an hour more and have better benefits. Of course I would work in electronics but still the pay difference and benefit difference is insane.

Which part do you hate? The making my own hours, the keeping all the profits for myself (when there are profits) or the fact that I can decide to surf VGC from my office? ;) On the negative side, when I don't make a profit, I have no income, if I get injured, I have no income and I have to occasionaly spend personal time doing business networking and serving on commities/boards in order to get my name out? There are pluses and minuses to all forms of work. I do love the freedoms self-employment gives me.

Bosses pay you peanuts and grind you into the ground. Business is business. Every employee employed must be able to contribute roughly 3 times their worth to the company. Employees are investments for a company and workers must perform to stay in their job. Bosses can easily sack workers.

By bosses you mean teachers (for us youngsters), then some are, some aren't for me.

Hate one of my bosses. Shes a complete bitch and I just started.
More than anything I hate my job :P

I stopped showing up to work because two of my managers (one male and one female) are total assholes.

Boss A (male) is just a dick to everyone and expects people that don't know certain stuff to be able to do it right even though they haven't been trained for it.

And Boss B, the woman, is a total bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else.