By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony rep states MGS4 will be out this year

ckmlb said:
Ackmed Tepish said:
So Sony is forcing the game out prematurely to try and save their dead horse of a system? Guess we can look forward to plenty of patches to fix this game after its released.
Where the fuck do you get this information anywhere? Total BS. Stop trolling.

Since all of original estimates and claimed release date information unanimous agreed on 2008, the game being put out before then, by logic, would mean it comming out premature... Perhaps the game won't have any flaw, but alot could agree that it comming out this soon without more advanced notice could have something to do with the PS3's undergood sales and hope to make it fly christmas season.

I'm sorry my words sound harsh but if we have to download stuff to make the PS3 do backward compatibles and DVD right because it was released without propers R and D to fix this ahead time, then I don't see it unfair to expect same for a game possibly made premature as well. Probably downloadable expansions for levels, weapons, cammo that would not be needed if development had been given more time. It all speculatory but not unfair to fear about.

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m