By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could go back in time to change one gaming purchase... Which one?

That time when I had to choose between MKDD and Mario Party 5, I chose Mario Party 5 instead. I though it was going to be like MP4 but I didn't like it much since they have replaced the items with Capsules.

Around the Network

Well on 1st of June 1999 (lol i actually remember the date) i've bought Mortal Kombat 4 PC version over Baldurs Gate, but luckily got BG on Christmas that year, and that was the best gaming purchase ever.

I think purchasing a ps3 when MGS4 came out was a mistake, instead I should have waited longer, much longer. Maybe until WKS or Blazblue. So I guess changing when I bought the ps3 will be my final answer.

Im going with two worlds. If i ever here drip drip drop every time it rains im going tokill myeslf. Hardware thats easy sega CD

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

probably the wii and ,maybe the DS.

but the DS lack of play its generally i haven't be bought new games for it .

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

For me I would have never bought a Wii.  :/

spending $250 on a wii, instead of a camera

WOuldn't have Bought Splinter Cell Chaos theory.....

2nd Option : Wouldn't have bought GTA4...

4 ≈ One

Getting GTA4.....

Former something....

Well, in my late childhood (10-12) to early teens (13-14) The following were my Major mistakes due to how stupid i was.

-Star Fox: Assault (Back in my gamecube noob days)
-Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Worst PS2 game EVER made bought it for 30 or so bux re-sold it to gamestop for 5 terrible purchase and mess)
-F-Zero GX (WipeOut on PlayStation 1 Owned this pile of poo)
-007: Agent Under Fire (This wasnt no golden Eye)

Im sure there was more but im far to lazy to remember these rubish games, and you know what? most of them...was from the gamecube.....go figure eh?

buying turok 2 instead of zelda ocarina of time (both games released around the same time), what was i thinking? luckily i beat turok 2 in one week and i exchanged it for ocarina of time.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434