By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Sony Exclusive that will destroy the Wii and Xbox 360 easily!!!!

Any asshole can laugh at others, but it takes someone with self confidence to laugh at themselves. I wish more PS3 owners on these forums were a little more tongue in cheek about the entire situation as of late. Perhaps a fatalistic optimism would be preferable to the drama queen routine of the last couple weeks. I thought it was funny enough.

Around the Network

Hilarious shovelware!

rofl ,,,
i thought u were serious ,,
i bet everyone did ;)

LOL

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Super Rub'a Dub is a great game.

Around the Network

lighten up ppl it was a funny thread. its good to see some1 having a laugh for a change.

i think that other psn title called last guy will be a good game. in fact it has killer app written all over it.

psn games are totally unique and offer severe value for money

i plan on buying another ps3 this xmas to keep upstairs.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lol.. good one

adds the reason #3 to the list for getting a ps3

Skeeuk said:
lighten up ppl it was a funny thread. its good to see some1 having a laugh for a change.

i think that other psn title called last guy will be a good game. in fact it has killer app written all over it.

On the real Skeeuk I totally agree with you. I was trying to have a little fun but trolls took advantage and tried to spin it like I was in despair about the PS3s situation. The truth is that after E3 I am now leaning twoards another PS3 over Wii and 360. I have 2 HDTVs and I would also like 2 bluray players one in the livingroom one in the bedroom. Gonna get one with BC since I never had a PS2. So you guys think that because FF13 is comming to 360 *snicker* I'd want to get a console with a huge failure rate no HD drive hundreds of dollars in online gaming fees and exclusives I already own on PC? No thanks I'd rather have the sweet uncompressed PS3 version. And I donn't need to tell you why after this E3 I'm no longer interested in Wii.

rendo said:
When I wake up in the morning, I take crack too.

You're doing it wrong. You should smoke it. Here, I'll put it in a pipe for ya'.

Leetgeek said:
Skeeuk said:

On the real Skeeuk I totally agree with you. I was trying to have a little fun but trolls took advantage and tried to spin it like I was in despair about the PS3s situation. The truth is that after E3 I am now leaning twoards another PS3 over Wii and 360. I have 2 HDTVs and I would also like 2 bluray players one in the livingroom one in the bedroom. Gonna get one with BC since I never had a PS2. So you guys think that because FF13 is comming to 360 *snicker* I'd want to get a console with a huge failure rate no HD drive hundreds of dollars in online gaming fees and exclusives I already own on PC? No thanks I'd rather have the sweet uncompressed PS3 version. And I donn't need to tell you why after this E3 I'm no longer interested in Wii.

ur joking ? lol sorry i thought u r serious.