By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why isn't there much hype for Versus?

I think both will suck, for FFXIII there hasn't been a good (main) FF since FFIX, and as for FFvsXIII I just don't think it will be any good :\

Around the Network
Christhor said:
I think both will suck, for FFXIII there hasn't been a good (main) FF since FFIX, and as for FFvsXIII I just don't think it will be any good :

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :\

iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:
I think both will suck, for FFXIII there hasn't been a good (main) FF since FFIX, and as for FFvsXIII I just don't think it will be any good :

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Yeah, IMO it's the worst one in the series even behind FFVIII

Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Aw.. Sad.. IMO it was one of the best together with FF9 and FF7. I do agree with that overly hyped 8 though. DRAW SYSTEM SUX! XD

Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Really? I thought it was ok. Definately better than XII,VIII, VII, and V.   IX,IV,and VI were better though. The nes ones were pretty old, so I don't even compare them. I rate it in the middle. Although I do hate Tidus.

Around the Network
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Aw.. Sad.. IMO it was one of the best together with FF9 and FF7. I do agree with that overly hyped 8 though. DRAW SYSTEM SUX! XD

I just found the story in FFX to be sooo boring... And the battle system was sooo slow, and the characters didn't help much either, FFS Tidus cried more then Otacon (LoL).

The only reason I played through the game was because I wanted to know what happens with Auron (IMO one of the biggest badasses EVER!). =P

Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

I just found the story in FFX to be sooo boring... And the battle system was sooo slow, and the characters didn't help much either, FFS Tidus cried more then Otacon (LoL).

The only reason I played through the game was because I wanted to know what happens with Auron (IMO one of the biggest badasses EVER!). =P

Well I judge my FFs by how much time I played it. So far the most FFs I've played and still enjoyed are FF7, 9 & 10.

BUT!!

Tidus being a cry baby.... I never heard only one person complain about that. My cousin was complaining about that too how he's such a cry baby. At least when Otacon cried I felt a bit of emotions going. Specially on MGS2 *Spoiler*when his sister dies.*Spoiler*

the Auron THING!! IT'S A QFT!!!!!! XD

sc94597 said:
Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Really? I thought it was ok. Definately better than XII,VIII, VII, and V.   IX,IV,and VI were better though. The nes ones were pretty old, so I don't even compare them. I rate it in the middle. Although I do hate Tidus.

Prove me wrong sc94597! It's not because he's a cry baby right? lol :P

iron_megalith said:
sc94597 said:
Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Prove me wrong sc94597! It's not because he's a cry baby right? :P

He didn't cry, rather than complain to much. He wasn't the worse FF character, but he was pretty bad imo.

sc94597 said:
iron_megalith said:
sc94597 said:
Christhor said:
iron_megalith said:
Christhor said:

Ngerk.. FFX sux? :

Prove me wrong sc94597! It's not because he's a cry baby right? :P

He didn't cry, rather than complain to much. He wasn't the worse FF character, but he was pretty bad imo.

Somewhat similar... thank god it's not about the crying issue. LOL :D