By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - animation u would love to see in a game

Hellsing and Samurai X! I'd love to see that!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Robotech.....a good game this time.

Metropolis / Appleseed / Princess Moninoko / Read or Die

and just for Fun a Crazy Taxi inspired Kiki's Delivery service.

Johnny... Bravo

there was couple FMA games on ds and ps2 and there are games based on rurouni kenshin(samurai x) and robotech but on the older consoles(5 generation and older games) and handhelds. i would love to see new ranma 1/2 game(and not just some fighting game), cowboy bebop game(but some action adventure game not flying shooter like psx game).

Around the Network

Vampire Hunter D. They already made a game based on it for PS1, but it was pretty crap. Plus I like The_vagabond7's idea of a cell-shaded game that brings Amano's artwork to life.

Spirited Away - just the same world would be cool.
Evangelion - Yeah, there are some games already, I dont think they get released in Aus
Cowboy Bebop - There are games of this as well. One on PS1, and one on PS2 that only got a Japan release I think. Anyway, I would like to see a good one with a world wide release also.
The Big O - :D

waron said:
there was couple FMA games on ds and ps2 and there are games based on rurouni kenshin(samurai x) and robotech but on the older consoles(5 generation and older games) and handhelds. i would love to see new ranma 1/2 game(and not just some fighting game), cowboy bebop game(but some action adventure game not flying shooter like psx game).

yeah u right guys ,,

found this

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/fullmetalalchemist/index.html

and this:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/fullmetalalchemist2/index.html

i don't know if i'm gonna find them :(

and guys .. O-o i thought i know about anime ,,

Ebichu! :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

i like the idea of an appleseed game.
also watching macross frontier, so wouldn't mind one of them.
also theres code geass, but not sure how that would convert into a game, maybe an RTS or mecha game.
and definantly samurai X, not just something based on it

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!