By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you now NOT buy PS3, because of FFXIII going multi?

I'll be buying a PS3 for the exclusive RPGs. There are still a few.

Around the Network

choice 1
FF13 and FF13VS were always must buys for me since i seen the trailers even know i never bought a FF game before let alone really play one...FF13 going multi didn't affect my purchase but wasn't the reason i bought a PS3

#1 Owned all the PSX's (1, 2, 3) and never once played a FF game...

Sony's in house games trump the competitions exclusives, thats why I bought it.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Numbah 2... Which was so bitter but when it comes out I'll just be playing on my PS3 with a half a frown and a half a smile :S

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

7 is the closest ...

Personally, I consider buying any console when it becomes inexpensive enough because of the good games that were released exclusively for it. The more multiplatform third party games that are exclusive to the PS3, the lower the value of the PS3 is for me, and thefore the price has to be lower in order for me to buy one.

HappySqurriel, I have to say I agree with you completely.

1 & 4

PSN: NightStalker09/ SleepyK (Dual PSN Accounts)

"Don't mistake real hip hop with mainstream BS"- My damn self

Put me under 1, I bought my PS3 mainly for MGS4 and some other titles, and the fact ive had basically every Sony console and saw what they currently had to offer and said "Why Not" even though I bought it last august lol.

option 2, but mainly due versus :). tetsuya nomura HD title (L)

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT