By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Official Dark Knight discussion ***SPOILERS***

Batman is a juggernaut!

And I was surprised that Gordon didn't have an older daughter (Barbara) in the final scene. I don't ever want to see Batgirl in a Bat-Movie again, but having pre-Batgirl Barbara Gordon would've been a nice, simple piece of fan service. -Just like sticking Dr. Connors (the Lizard) in the Spider-man films.

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
IPWNWITHMARTH said:

I have a feeling Two-Face isn't TRULY dead. Just a feelin. =|

I hope he isn't really dead, they did his makeup amazingly well.  I'd really like for him to make a reappearance.

Anyone have any suggestions on who the next villian should be?  After this movie I really can't think of anyone that could feel those big villian shoes.

He isnt dead. Remember earlier in the movie when Batman holds that gangster from a fourth floor and the gangster makes a point of saying 'the fall wont kill me'....

And two face fell from a fourth floor building aswell...and you never see a coffin....

Two face will be back

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

OK, I'm back from watching the movie. I think the overall structure could have been better, and in that regard I liked Batman Begins better.

But... the acting and the movie's theme really make this movie stand out... A big Wow for Ledger's performance, one can literally feel evil flowing from the screen, especially in the scene in which he the camera spins around him and the girl while he's talking to her. That scene was really intense. Never before had I seen pure evil portrayed like this in a movie character.

As far as the action scenes went, I was expecting a bit more, but the way the story is, the level of action is well balanced in retrospect.

I will probably watch it again with my girlfriend later, and then I'll see if it deserves the full extent of the hype it's getting.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

3rd one should have The Riddler as the villain since they killed 2 Face (they could possibly bring him back but that would be lame).

Ohh, by the way, best quote in the movie:

"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

the third part would probably have Riddler or Ra's al-ghul (he's never dead),along with a monster villain like croc or clay-face,but something tells me that nolan prefers the psychological villains to the physical ones .Another possibility is the introduction of Selina Kyle.
As for showing robin being murdered, we dont have to think about it for at least 3-4 more sequels,as they have to show Bruce adopting Grayson, him evolving into the Nightwing,and the subsequent recruitment of Jason Todd. too much stuff to show.what they can do is run with the combined story line of the long halloween and the dark victory in a compressed form(though that means theyll need a joker)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Heath Ledger was amazing and Morgan Freeman, but from what I was hearing from reviews I was dissapointed with the movie. Maybe I had too high expectations for it?

I'm sorry, but if you didn't like this movie, you should just give it up and admit you hate life. Really. Or perhaps you just hate action films. I don't really care, but this was an amazing movie no matter how you look at it (saw it about an hour ago).

I'm sad it couldn't be #1 though. maybe 520 million total.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
No, batman needs robin.... and then robin needs to be killed by the joker..... Too bad nobody can play the joker :( I'm thinking though, the next film could take place 8 years later or something, and batman has to deal with the pain of what happened long ago.

i'm not sure about that. Heath did a great job @ being the Joker, but there are alot of people like Heath would could play that part like he did. The main question is WHO