By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Official Dark Knight discussion ***SPOILERS***

Awesome movie,Ledger ftw.

Around the Network

Saw the movie 6 days ago. So the newness and wow factor have worn off right? Wrong!!! It was Amazing, best comic book adaption EVAR!1!!. Give Heath the oscar.

As far as the next Batman goes, I think that 2 face has to live, other wise there is no way for Batman to truly clear his name... Unless the masses see harvey for who he really is.

I actually cheered when she Died. For one she was not attactive, and second in every other comic book movie when they do the who "you can only save one" thing they somehow ALWAYS save both and catch the bad guy in the same move.. (Yes I am looking at you spidey...)

I do not think Joker made the movie, I think the movie would have been great with an average joker. Ledger as The Joker made the Dark Knight a masterpiece... Enough said there. Bale is still the best Batman, and the support actors were great (even the girl was a good actress, she just was not the type of girl someone like the Batman would be taken by...)

That is all I have for now.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Oh yea, all they would have to do to explain why 2 face is still alive is that it was part of the Lie. It was better for Gotham for them to think Batman was bad and Dent was still good so they locked him away and fabricated his heroic death. (which they already fabricated his heroic death)

The next Villain would simply have to break him out, and wa la, people realize Batman is still good... Dent is the bad guy now and whoever breaks him out does some pretty bad stuff....

Sounds good to be. I will let Nolan do the rest of the Work : )

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Hus said:
Loved it, now cant wait for it on BR. Heath (i hated him) was fucking brilliant, how the fuck will they ever replace him ?

Thank god it took the record from SpiderCrap 3

Riddler would be cool for the next movie, all you simple cant look past the previous bs that Jim Carry did with the character.

Bane Azrael and KGBeast also.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.... and also the second one sucked :P  Doc Oc wasn't even "evil"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Just saw it today....WOW, amazing movie.

Around the Network
PDF said:
^^ im glad too.
and what with your plan for Robin getting killed? That would explode my mind, I would never expect it nor would I totally hate it but it would bother me bit. Knowing thats not how it happens and that he becomes nightwing.

I want to see a nightwing movie. It wont ever be anywhere close to this movie but it still could be really good.

well, there have been many Robins. The first robin turns into Nightwing, and the second Robin gets killed by the Joker. Those are the notable Robins that I can think of.

But since Ledger is dead, they couldn't make a movie about that, unless a different villain kills Robin "2" in the movie, or they just make it a tragic memory in the mind of the Dark Knight himself and Batman just deals with memorys of the past.  That would work, because they wouldn't been to show Ledger doing any scenes because of technology, and camera tricks.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I thought the film was fucking amazing!... Although Heath's unfortunate death seems to be connected to this character and the behaving of it... I believe I read somewhere that he had trouble sleeping and stuff... But I don't know the details or anything! I only know that The Joker character is so beautifully done that it seems scary real!...

Heath's performance was astounding! The cast was great! Two Face was rather cool too!... Plot was cool, overall the cast had made a solid performance! And I look forward to a new entry in this reinvented Batman series!

That you may rest in peace Heath Ledger! Great final acting work! 

THE NETHERLANDS

I hope robin will be in the next movie.

Did anyone think Batmans voice was stupid??? I never saw Batman Begins so when I heard the voice he makes while in his Batman suit I just thought it sounded stupid. It was forced rough and I just think it didnt work.

Oh and so is the Joker pretty much dead from any batman movie for like the next reboot like in 10-15 years or something because of Heaths death?

I honestly dont wanna see any other Joker in this new Batman re-boot because I think it just wont work.

just saw dark knight and must say i was disapointed not as good as batman begins

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER