By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet Beta in September - Release in October

"That’s right. This September, most likely near the 1st week, LittleBigPlanet will definitely have the beta launch ready for fans eagerly awaiting the wondrous dreaming spectacle of the infinitely large world that makes it up.

Alex Evans, Co-Founder, Media Molecule: We’re ready for it, and this game just has to get out October. Mark (Healey) is having a boy soon and this bad boy has to be done before then.

WhatIfGaming: So, no delay…nothing? Solid for October 2008 on Blu-ray disc only?

AE: Yes. There will be no delay and it will be ready then.

WhatIfGaming: So the beta will take place September?

AE: You got it. Absolutely.

WhatIfGaming: So is it for underground members only or will there be a site for selection or something?

AE: It will be a public beta, but limited at the same time. We will disclose that info when we’re ready.

We would like to thank Alex Evans for taking the time to speak with us about LittleBigPlanet."

http://whatifgaming.com/whatifgaming-e3-08-littlebigplanet-beta-coming-this-september

Around the Network

Yay! I can still get in the beta. :)

wow october thats earlier then i thought

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

WOOOT! open betas RULE! I got kinda turned off when I found out that a beta for LBP was going to start and that everybody was already selected with no information or anything.

brute said:

What did you expect? >_>

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
brute said:

What did you expect? >_>

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

delaystation

huh !

no, only Playstation.

It would be amazing if the game is really a success ... (I mean a BIG success)

Time to Work !

:O awesome, can't wait

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

i knew it was coming in oct 08 but and the beta will b gd!

Great cant wait for it and by then will decied if i will get it or not.