By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet Beta in September - Release in October

Sweet! October is coming early it seems!

Around the Network
brute said:
makingmusic476 said:
brute said:
wow october thats earlier then i thought

What did you expect? >_>

I'm pretty sure they've been set on october since that Playstation day event. I believe it was an interview with Alex Evans on Gametrailers when he told them they were shooting for October.

I'll be one of the purchasers of this game but I fear sales won't pick up... I hope I'm WRONG!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36989.html

i want to make this map.

Stats87 said:
*snip*

WhatIfGaming: So, no delay…nothing? Solid for October 2008 on Blu-ray disc only?

*snip*

What the heck kind of question is this?!?!  Why would any non-Sony entity go out of their way to specify that the game is releasing on Blu-ray when it is a Sony 1st party release?!?!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Around the Network
alpha_dk said:
Stats87 said:
*snip*

WhatIfGaming: So, no delay…nothing? Solid for October 2008 on Blu-ray disc only?

*snip*

What the heck kind of question is this?!?! Why would any non-Sony entity go out of their way to specify that the game is releasing on Blu-ray when it is a Sony 1st party release?!?!

I'm pretty sure when this game was first shown, they were talking about it possibly being either a blu-ray release, or releasing a little bit through a download on the PSN and then once people make tons of user create levels, they'd take all the best levels and package them on a blu-ray disk and make that available.

IllegalPaladin said:
alpha_dk said:
Stats87 said:
*snip*

*snip*

What the heck kind of question is this?!?! Why would any non-Sony entity go out of their way to specify that the game is releasing on Blu-ray when it is a Sony 1st party release?!?!

I'm pretty sure when this game was first shown, they were talking about it possibly being either a blu-ray release, or releasing a little bit through a download on the PSN and then once people make tons of user create levels, they'd take all the best levels and package them on a blu-ray disk and make that available.

Ah okay then.  I didn't recall that particular bit of history.  Thanks

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

LBP will be great, i love the sackboys!

Qore better be 1 option to get in the beta.

I really hope that they let people upload levels during that period and save them for the full release.  That way anyone that purchases it will automatically have access to hundreds of levels.

this will be game that will gain attention to casual gamers and the younger audience.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY