By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock for ps3...your thoughts??

Good for the PS3 getting a good game but I won't touch it. They can add the extra content but it's incredibly unlikely that I'll get the PS3 version since I already have and beat the 360 version.

Around the Network

Yeh, there was a massive difference with everything in Oblivion. I couldn't play the 360 version after I played the PS3 one!

I agree, the graphics were ok in the 360 BS. it was the lighting and atmosphere that was amazing. The PS3 version will most definitly be better, and by a long shot too! 2K have even said this.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

I have the PC version, and it's a bit better then the 360 version visually (in DX10). I would suspect that will be there target render.

I can't wait for this game myself. Ever since i saw my friend take on that big daddy, i said to myself " i want this game " but later i bought a PS3, now ima be able to play it... sadly in 2012 thanks to a recent contractual commitment ...

Well, I thought it was a masterful epic. My favorite game of 2008 so far. (I didn't get it in '07)

I dunno, I guess I just loved the atmosphere, and story. I spent over 20 hours in the game, looking for tape recorders was an incentive (audio clips detailing the story)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

im gettin it, played the 360 demo and lyked it, and with that exclusive content, its a must buy for non 360 owners who own a ps3

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

s-grandi93 said:
im gettin it, played the 360 demo and lyked it, and with that exclusive content, its a must buy for non 360 owners who own a ps3

I haven't read about the exclusive conten, any word on what it will be exactly?

I would say to ps3 only owners to get this game because I thought it was great. The only thing I can say is that if it retails at full price then If you own both I would say get the 360 version as it will be 20bucks less expensive and the stuff that they have added really doesnt do anything to the core game itself.

ps3 bioshock is an enhanced version of the 360 original, with better grafix sound and with exclusive content.

i belive the game will do very well, and providing fanboy revewers dont bump the scores down, it should idealy be rated higher on metacritic than the 360 version, if it isnt then thier fanboyism is proven.

many players have raved about this game, i on the other hand after sifting through the demo thought it to be boring, just simply not my type of game so i wont be purchasing bioshock even if its better than 360 version.

this concludes once and for all that bioshock 2 will also eventually end up on ps3.

so on release i hope ps3 owners buy this game as it is very highly rated, but its something thats not for me

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I have passed Bioshock on both the X360 and PC. I will play it again on the PS3, one day but hey just want to play a new game or two or three, etc before I play Bioshock on the PS3.