By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes site is up!

I'm tired of games and gaming companies having fuckin' countdowns and then nothing happens... lame.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
流れ者を殺害しろ!
ある“流れ者を殺害しろとの依頼”を受けた殺し屋、トラヴィス。流れ者とは“イケメン暗殺者、へルター・スケルター”だった。
(←)ランキング11位 へルター・スケルター

謎の美女シルビア・クリステル
壮絶なバトルの末、へルターを倒すことに成功したトラヴィストラヴィスだったが、そこに謎の美女シルヴィア・クリステルが現れる。
へルターを倒し新たに11位となったトラヴィス(→)

そして物語が始まる…
勝手にトラヴィスを米国暗殺者協会(UAA)ランキング11位の殺し屋に認定するシルヴィア。そしてトラヴィスの物語が始まる…。
(←)そして、謎の女、シルヴィアからの誘い…

If anybody wants to translate that...came out of the "Story" section. It's probably nothing new, I'm just curious.

Also what does it say on the homepage, in the flash banner?

Okay, somebody has to have Y-koron's home phone number. Call him and get him on this ASAP!

According to the Google Translation it says :

Drifter murder margin! “A certain drifter the hit man who receives the request for murder margin”, [toravuisu]. The drifter “the [ikemen] assassin, to Luther [sukeruta]” was. () and the story starts… Selfishly [toravuisu] the American assassin association (UAA) [shiruvuia] which is recognized in the hit man of ranking 11 rank. And the story of [toravuisu] starts…. (

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

This game looks so rad. They can bank on a purchase from me.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

I really need to stop getting my hopes up for these site countdowns.

Around the Network

Finally figured the verb on the banner is 駆け上る, or run up. So it says "Run up the UAA ranking!" Huge surprise for us all, I'm sure. =P

Do we have actual native speakers amongst us? Would sure speed things up if they decide to start updating regularly...

A sure purchase for me. Love sandbox style, and the gameplay is probably gonna be excellent. I love the Destroyman boss too

Not much on the site to excite us..still i expect updates in time. Travis is a nerdy otaku but i like his character a lot better than all these gloomy emo type heroes that keep poping up.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"