By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes site is up!

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/wii/nomoreheroes/

Is there an english site?  Either way...not much new info as far as I can tell.  They really need to put some exciting information up when they do countdowns like this...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Shweet.

I dont understand anything... But it looks good.

lol

Doesn't look like there's anything new. Hopefully they'll start adding stuff every now and then like the Brawl site.

I can read that stuff with a dictionary, so let me know if you want to know what some really short bit says. If they beging updating regularly we'll probably see some other site start translating them as soon as they pop up, but I'll do what I can if not.

Around the Network

I'd almost prefer if they didn't trickle in information...a trailer now and then, a big huge update now and then perhaps. The constant new information about SSBB is driving me crazy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

流れ者を殺害しろ!
ある“流れ者を殺害しろとの依頼”を受けた殺し屋、トラヴィス。流れ者とは“イケメン暗殺者、へルター・スケルター”だった。
(←)ランキング11位 へルター・スケルター

謎の美女シルビア・クリステル
壮絶なバトルの末、へルターを倒すことに成功したトラヴィストラヴィスだったが、そこに謎の美女シルヴィア・クリステルが現れる。
へルターを倒し新たに11位となったトラヴィス(→)

そして物語が始まる…
勝手にトラヴィスを米国暗殺者協会(UAA)ランキング11位の殺し屋に認定するシルヴィア。そしてトラヴィスの物語が始まる…。
(←)そして、謎の女、シルヴィアからの誘い…

If anybody wants to translate that...came out of the "Story" section. It's probably nothing new, I'm just curious.

Also what does it say on the homepage, in the flash banner?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Looks to me like it's just the same plot that's on the Wikipedia page.

The top row on the banner says United States Assassin Association, the bottom row starts with Ranking, which is followed by the objective particle and a verb I don't recognise. So basically: Do _____ to the UAA ranking! Probably get to the top or something very similar.

So apparently this game is still scheduled for this year in Japan...and there were rumors of very early 2008 for Europe.

I can see this coming out early January in NA and Europe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
So apparently this game is still scheduled for this year in Japan...and there were rumors of very early 2008 for Europe.

I can see this coming out early January in NA and Europe.

That would be nice, because there's probably going to be very few games released during the first few months of the year. Then again most people will have less money available right after Yule. =P