By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Trophy Support soon

I think making a thread about this is better than putting it in the trophy league, cuz that thread is a bit messy

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=29619

Developer Naughty Dog has revealed that a patch to will bring PlayStation Trophy support to Uncharted: Drake's Fortune will be available by mid-August. It may hit sooner though as it has already been submitted for quality assurance.

quote:

As with other PS3 titles getting retroactive Trophy support, Uncharted will require those who've already completed the game to play through again in order to unlock Trophies, even if they had previously earned every Medal. Wells says this is primarily to prevent people from simply using someone else's save data to artificially bolster their Trophy collection.

Around the Network

well thats nice to know

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I may play through it again if I'm in a downtime after that. For Trophies and because a game like that deserves a couple play throughs.

Sweetness. I love Uncharted. :D

New on warhawks at all?

Around the Network

no news on warhawk, but I know Pixel Junk Eden launched July 31st and will have trophies :)

well i just finished and it was a really good game so I'll defiantly be playing it through again to get trophies

Might actually get it then, the demo was decent enough.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

sweet - Pixel Junk Eden - soon (hopefully 31st July in PAL regions)
and Uncharted patch by mid-August ...

Now we just need to wait for the Warhawk patch.