By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - N'Gai if you liked Indigo Prophecy, you'll love Heavy Rain

jman8 said:
How long is Indigo Prophecy? I own the game, I just haven't had a chance to play it. Can I get through it in a couple of sittings?

6 to 9 hours, depends on how difficult the QTE events are to you

Around the Network

Oh man, it's got QTEs??? The Shenmue fan is pleased to hear this.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

this game seems good but i dont want to hype 3rd party exclusives any moer for obvious reasons

published by sony, no need to worry.

jman8 said:
Oh man, it's got QTEs??? The Shenmue fan is pleased to hear this.

If you like QTEs, stand up, put on your jacket, walk to your local game store, part with a $20 bill, and buy Indigo Prophecy.  Coming from a Shenmue fan, IP kicks it's ASS!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I second that, if you like QTEs, this is definitely the game for you

obieslut said:
this game seems good but i dont want to hype 3rd party exclusives any moer for obvious reasons

God forbid you're ever seen hyping a game that isn't a Playstation exclusive, right? This site needs an ignore feature.

Sweet, Im definetely picking up IP now. These are some great user reviews.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.