By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - heavy Rain at E3!!!!

SnakeEyez said:
tombi123 said:
We need to see more on this game. The teaser that was released a while ago was... intriguing. It is set for TBA 2008, but I wouldn't be surprised if its been pushed back to 2009.

I'm pretty sure that Heavy Rain will not release in 2008. They haven't publicly showed any type of gameplay or release any type of info on the story for that matter. Releasing it in 2008 - unless they reveal everything and do a big marketing push - would be stupid, sales wise.

Maybe they will have a big Heavy Rain preview blowout at LGC in August then again at TGS? That would give it enough time for a release in November/December

wishful thinking I know...

Around the Network

well, for sure it could be interesting (as any game)

but It is hard to understand what they want to do and where they want to bring us ...

wait and see !

Time to Work !

Does anyone know what time it is being shown? Or has it already been shown?

^It's already been shown. From the sound of N'Gai Croal's comment it looks to be really good. Does anyone know when Leipzig startsz/

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

*hopes getaway isn't really cancled*

Around the Network

at first i was hyped for this game,but then when there wasnt any info being released for it i lost interest

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Million said:
*hopes getaway isn't really cancled*

Screw that, I hope 8 days isn't really canceled. From what I read about 8 days, it sounded awesome.

this is a game i want to be honest

I came in here expecting something.