By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TOUHGT RESISTANCE WAS CGI

2nd one has severe frame rate issues! xD

Tease.

Around the Network

No, I am saying that you need to put more info in your posts.

I am talking to you leo... evilman.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

CELL IS DOOMED!!!

dude wtf, why you guys think im that leo-j. you guys have no lives seriously, dont you guys have better things to do than talk about a guy all your life ?

Leetgeek said:

Wow this is murder. Please stop this is too easy. Where is teh cell now?

Are you talking about a specific processor or in general?

I can answer that in general you can find them in the Playstation 3 console and in server applications. Also you might be pleasantly surprised to see some in a few Toshiba laptops.

Tease.

Around the Network
SnakeEyez said:

Who thought Resistance was CGI? I hear many ppl bitching about the graphics and that it doesn't look that graphical at all.

Edit: Oh snap, I just saw a HUD....Now that I think of it, I think that's fake cuz I may be wrong but I think that R2 will have a different HUD than R1, and thats R1's HUD.

these are still early builds, HUDs are typically made at the end of the design process. Seriously the multiplayer HUD looks like crap right now.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Squilliam said:
Leetgeek said:

Wow this is murder. Please stop this is too easy. Where is teh cell now?

Are you talking about a specific processor or in general?

I can answer that in general you can find them in the Playstation 3 console and in server applications. Also you might be pleasantly surprised to see some in a few Toshiba laptops.

Yes you're right and I'm sure if this game ever came out for PC your 12 core 5000gigs of ram space dust powered PC would have no problem running it. .

SnakeEyez said:

Who thought Resistance was CGI? I hear many ppl bitching about the graphics and that it doesn't look that graphical at all.

Edit: Oh snap, I just saw a HUD....Now that I think of it, I think that's fake cuz I may be wrong but I think that R2 will have a different HUD than R1, and thats R1's HUD.

It is the exact same HUD shown in other gameplay clips.

wfz said:
dtewi said:
What does this prove?

You just posted two pictures. So what?

Hahahahahhahahahha, I laugh at your dialup!

Those are not pictures, they are gifs. In other words, short clips.

i was rolling on the floor unable to breathe. thank you

evilman279 said:
dude wtf, why you guys think im that leo-j. you guys have no lives seriously, dont you guys have better things to do than talk about a guy all your life ?

Your account was created today, you have 2 posts and yet somehow you know of this leo-j? Tisk tisk Joel. The cover name is lame and a real shame.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.