By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TOUHGT RESISTANCE WAS CGI

Too many people on this site need to get out more. I mean, paranoid, on a gaming site... hahahahahahahahahahaha~

R2, bring it on baby!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

Looks very nice. The first one wont load for me propper, but the 2nd one is cool. Nice lighting. And lots of things going on in the background.

joseph21 said:
LOL everybody here it at some point blamed of being leo?

it looks like all wii fanboys hate him for something.

What makes you think it's just the Wii fanboys? Even the Sony fanboys don't like him. He makes them look bad.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

BTW, this doesn't surprise me. Insomniac has already done two PS3 games, and they already got some of the best graphics and performance out of it. They didn't do that with the PS1 and PS2, but that was because they were focusing on one series at a time, and wanted to keep the art direction consistent.

This time, they have a series where they don't need to, so they can show off just how good they are.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Burgles said:
Sorry, thats not why I posted.

I just wanted to say that I thought the resistance gameplay in E3 looked like crap anyway and I don't think anyone thought it was FMVCGI

It looked way too crappy!

...Most of the other stuff, now thats a different story...lots of CGIFMV.

Woohoo, a fellow welshman. This doesn't change the fact that I disagree with everything you just said though :)

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

this game does look awesome. Seriously, how does Insomniac do it? coming out with high quality game after high quality game?

R:FoM was a launch title, but it could still hold its own amongst its rivals on all consoles. a year and a half later and they've proved they just keep getting better. i do believe this game will be astounding.

Can't wait.

p.s. I'm Leo-J, and so's my wife.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Burgles said:
Sorry, thats not why I posted.

I just wanted to say that I thought the resistance gameplay in E3 looked like crap anyway and I don't think anyone thought it was FMVCGI

It looked way too crappy!

...Most of the other stuff, now thats a different story...lots of CGIFMV.

say something nice about a PS3 game. Please. i dare you.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

LordTheNightKnight said:
joseph21 said:

What makes you think it's just the Wii fanboys? Even the Sony fanboys don't like him. He makes them look bad.

well sigs  with only wii games, and predictions like the wii will outsell everything by 3, :/

Day by day i find less and less interest here

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

joseph21 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
joseph21 said:

well sigs  with only wii games, and predictions like the wii will outsell everything by 3, :/

What makes you think I just meant this thread?