By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i want to know to, i want to download films on my PS3 damnit!

Around the Network

Movies are coming next year

why do we have to wait so long?

I would like some more ps1 classics.

I think that in europe there are differnt countries and languages so it takes time to translate the money and things forexample an psn game, in us its only when one language and only dollars.

Around the Network

The UK is getting Play TV this Sept.

dawve24 said:
I would like some more ps1 classics.

Crash 3 in particular

ljgamer said:

idk, but it took MS some time (more than year) to get their video service to Europe.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
ljgamer said:

idk, but it took MS some time (more than year) to get their video service to Europe.

i get why MS give stuff to the US first as there an american company, but Sony are japenese so i hoped they would give us stuff at the same time.

ljgamer said:
outlawauron said:
ljgamer said:

i get why MS give stuff to the US first as there an american company, but Sony are japenese so i hoped they would give us stuff at the same time.

I'm sure that both M$ and Sony wanted to give you guys the service at the same time as the US, but they both couldn't because of a simple reality. The US has one set of copyright laws and (for all practicle purposes) one language. Europe has more than handful of different copyright laws and a whole mess of different languages. Thus, you get shafted. I feel bad for you guys, but until you agree on a single language and a unified government, nothing's going to change anytime soon.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it