By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pixeljunk: Eden dated

Pixeljunk: Eden has gotten a release date of July 31, according to PS3fanboy.com

Personally I can't wait to try the game out, not to mention it'll be my first game with trophy support since I don't wanna buy SSHD.

Around the Network

What´s the deal with this Pixeljunk games. What are they about?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
What´s the deal with this Pixeljunk games. What are they about?

Pixeljunk is kind of just the development team, each game has been vastly different so far, and Eden seems to keep the trend going.  Their first game was a slotcar racer, second was a tower defense game, and this newest one.....well you'll have to check videos, it's kind of a platformer.

cool im gonna be getting this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Like most of the great PSN games, it's hard to explain exactly why this game is going to be great. You have to actually see it in action.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Around the Network

sweeeet. this is going to be my first pixeljunk game :D

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
sweeeet. this is going to be my first pixeljunk game :D

Same even though pixel junk monsters (the demo) was great.

sweet.thats alot sooner then i expected.

To buy, 1.FF13 2.Uncharted 2 3.White night story 4.Tales of vesperia 5.Killzone 2 5.Infamous 7.Buzz quiz TV 8.Fat princess 9.GT5 10.Dragon age orgins 11.Dragon quest 9 Mayb Demon souls UFC games Fight night 4 Resident evil 5 Red dead redemption Free realms DC universe Flower Alan wake