By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FFXIII for X360 how many discs will it need?

Here come SDF trying to rain on 360 parade. I thought Sony "won" E3 conference why don't you guys go discuss all the exciting game that Sony is promising.

Why can't you just be happy that Xbox only user will get a good game to enjoy and share?

I am glad that PS3 only owner will get Bioshock because I think it's a good game and deserve to be enjoy by all. It's also great that you guys will get to enjoy a more refine version with extra DLC already included. I wish my first play through of that game was that way. (Sometimes it's nice to get exclusive game later).

Anyway keep all the bashing coming, but didn't some Sony fanboys post awhile back that it doesn't matter how many JRPG Xbox 360 get because only game that matter is Final Fantasy XIII, well I guess now according to that definition, 360 is King of JRPG for the current generation?

Around the Network

wow somebody is about to be banned!

edit; directed towards kukkababba

1-3

It's just feeling weird selling my XBox360 for a PS3 just for FFXIII. Now I won't get to play Star Ocean IV, Tales of Vesperia, etc

kukkubaba is going to get VGC post # 1million. I can feel it.

This doesn`t matter, 90% of FFXIII sales will be on PS3.
PS3 version will take ~50GB.

x360 version will be downgraded. So it could end like with 4 discs.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

whats post no 1million dudez
PS3 PS3 Go PS3!! PS3 PS3 Go PS3!! PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!PS3 PS3 Go PS3!!

mysticD said:
Here come SDF trying to rain on 360 parade. I thought Sony "won" E3 conference why don't you guys go discuss all the exciting game that Sony is promising.

Why can't you just be happy that Xbox only user will get a good game to enjoy and share?

I am glad that PS3 only owner will get Bioshock because I think it's a good game and deserve to be enjoy by all. It's also great that you guys will get to enjoy a more refine version with extra DLC already included. I wish my first play through of that game was that way. (Sometimes it's nice to get exclusive game later).

Anyway keep all the bashing coming, but didn't some Sony fanboys post awhile back that it doesn't matter how many JRPG Xbox 360 get because only game that matter is Final Fantasy XIII, well I guess now according to that definition, 360 is King of JRPG for the current generation?

Oh I'm not raining on the parade :P I feel bad for FFXIII being multi-plat and all, but I commemorate Microsoft for getting it for it's fanbase. I'm merely stating that it could take up to 8 dvd's. Which is fine according to all of you. None of you seem to have a problem with disc swapping.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Gears 2 will be on at least 4 discs too.Enjoy disc swapping 360 owners.....while we enjoy.........installs.

I feel lazy who wants to report?

Former something....

Probably 4 DVDs (I've never seen a RPG game take over that number of discs).

... But the serious question is this: what does it matter if the game is 4 or more DVDs? Is it too hard to stand up, open the disc drive, change the DVD and then sit back on the couch again? :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!