By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN developer becomes damn dirty hippies.

By making a game about flowers.

http://kotaku.com/5025626/flower-info-screens-clips

Basically, you control the wind, guiding flower petals around. That's about as casual as you can get without being a screensaver. The game does look nice, but there's a chance Kotatku hasn't fixed the clips, which at the time of this posting, are RE5, not this game.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Well, this is the sequel to flOw, which was a pretty weird game, so you would expect this to be odd as well

YES. Now i'll be able to plant flowers and water them everyday.

looks quite good actually. Cant wait.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

was this the game you were talking about:)

Around the Network

It sounds cool . Lets hope that they will add this to to the PSP , jut like they did with Flow :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Still not fixed. That was hilarious.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

This game looks really good (for what it is anyway).
You start with one petal and collect more petals in fields.
This is a zen-game apparently, made with relaxation in mind. Soothing music, soothing graphics etc.
A definete purchase for me ^^