By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PSN Movie Store not available in some countries

I have a US PS3 but I live in Venezuela (South America for those that don't know) and when I get into the PSN store I can see the game listings but there isn't any movie or series listings. Wondering about why it doesn't show any movies I log into the US PSN store on my PC and it says that the video service is not available on my region.

This sucks, and even if I want to buy a gama I have to use a PSN card because they're not accepting credit cards from my region!

Around the Network

i have the same problem an i'm from venezuela too

The service is US only I believe, for now at least.
Come to me!

Take the money you Venezuelans save on gas (Lightbleeder loves to rub in the fact that he pays 0.05$per litre :) ) and put it towards a hard copy. You come out on top in the long run. :)

EDIT: As a Canadian, I apparently will not have acces to it either. :(

wow, sorry about that

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
The service is US only I believe, for now at least.
Come to me!

That's correct. It's only available in the US at this time.

Its only us for now

Looks like it is US only at the moment. I can't get it in the UK either.

Dogs Rule said:

Take the money you Venezuelans save on gas (Lightbleeder loves to rub in the fact that he pays 0.05$per litre :) ) and put it towards a hard copy. You come out on top in the long run. :)

EDIT: As a Canadian, I apparently will not have acces to it either. :(

Yeah well piracy is how most people watch movies here, I was willing to pay for some HD downloads but if sony doesn't want my money I guess I'll keep watching pirate movies...

I live in the bahamas and I have a US 80GB motorstorm Bundle. Same issue....

4 ≈ One