By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance Retribution interview + info

can't wait. i loved the First Resistance, and i'd like to see a bit more of the storyline

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
hunter_alien said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
http://www.joystiq.com/photos/resistance-retribution/924824/

Check out the gallery, especially the last pic. I always knew the PSP was more capable than people thought. That system and the Wii are really underestimated in how much power they have over 6th gen systems.

I mean I've seen some of you here claim the PSP isn't as strong as the PS2. What they don't realize is that the PSP was designed like the PS2, just with all the issues ironed out (like lack of texture compression).

This game proves it.

Yeah , the size of the levels and the level of detail on the enemies ... wow , its so overwhelming :o

Honestly not sure if that's sarcasm or not. Either way, the screens do look more like RE4 on the GC than on the PS2.

Sarcasm ... your joking right ? This game is not only my most wanted PSP game its my most wanted game ... well mostly because Im a PSP fan :P But seriously , I thaught that people on VGC know me at least as wel to know that I do care for the PSP .

Anyways ,the caharcter detail is pretty damn high , and yes I agree , its comparable to the ammount that was put in the Ganados in RE4 :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Its good they have added in the auto aiming, because the Syphon Filter aiming worked well because the game was very slowed paced, and obviously Resistance is faster paced

Munkeh111 said:
Its good they have added in the auto aiming, because the Syphon Filter aiming worked well because the game was very slowed paced, and obviously Resistance is faster paced

Even so , knowing myself , Il probably turn it off if there is an option for it ;)

hunter_alien said:

Sarcasm ... your joking right ? This game is not only my most wanted PSP game its my most wanted game ... well mostly because Im a PSP fan :P But seriously , I thaught that people on VGC know me at least as wel to know that I do care for the PSP .

Anyways ,the caharcter detail is pretty damn high , and yes I agree , its comparable to the ammount that was put in the Ganados in RE4 :D

I just wanted to be sure. BTW, the PSP now has less than 14 million until 50 million are sold.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
hunter_alien said:

I just wanted to be sure. BTW, the PSP now has less than 14 million until 50 million are sold.

Yeah I know . With a little luck it can hit it till Q3 09 :D That will be a real milestone :D

But isnt it hard to aim without the analog stick?

It all depends on how you are used to play . For exmple I have no issues giving headshots in Medal of Honor Heroes or Syphon Filter , but I can barely survive in Killzone , because the analog aiming isnt the best . I tend to aim better with the face buttons in the majority of games ...