By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - An odd (and funny) picture about Sony exclusives...

So, I was sifting through the backwaters of my computer, in the place where my funny pictures are stored, and I found this from a few years ago...

So, Wii Sports is the PS3 most anticipated game? Didn't see that coming....

Around the Network

Behold the power of the cell? It can play Wii games! lol

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

tEH CelL caN dO AnYtHiNg! lol
Funny that anybody didn't notice it.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

If that had happened, things would be so different today haha.

fazz said:
If that had happened, things would be so different today haha.

I know, right?

Around the Network

Nooo I wanted captian RAinbow!

Ha! Imagine that!

it seems alot of games that released this year should of been launch titles

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

GAMESPOT BIAS CONFIRMED!!! lmao

lol, I still remember the whole Kane and lynch Score lowering event all gamespot users were doing >.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive