By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is everyone saying MAG trailer was ingame? - Its 100% CGI

For those saying that "what about lag" remember that people didn't believe that Arena Net could make a game (Guild Wars) completely online and make money either, and guess what, they did. There are things that can be done to reduce bandwidth required and I don't doubt that the guys at Zipper did take a good long look at Guild Wars which you can play even if you have a dial up modem. And there are numerous other games out there that are free to download and free to play that make money as well.

Around the Network

This video is a target render. Sony has done this with many games and has suceeded each time (or within 99%, Im looking to you Motorstorm).

And, Sony said themselves that is was the target video.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

gebx said:
SpartanFX said:
DMeisterJ said:
More importantly, why do you care? You don't like the PS3 anyway. Just want something bad to say about Sony?

no ,,,most of 360 owners are fan of this type of games ,,,so they want it to be as bad as possible so they don't get tempted.

Nah, I think its pretty cool for a Planetside rip-off.. MMO FPS Squad based game where you level up your characters.. yeah I use to play it and it was pretty fun. I was always wondering if Sony was going to release an updated version and.. well.. Voila!

yes cause M.A.G. and this :

Looks EXACLY the same. I get it. .. no wait?

Also i heard the trailer was a render but it used Ingame-Assets. (hence the low quality CGI)

Check out my game about moles ^