By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance: Retribution

Actually I was unimpressed, it remind me of Killzone Liberation.
Valkyria is more surprising announcment IMO.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network
celine said:
Actually I was unimpressed, it remind me of Killzone Liberation.
Valkyria is more surprising announcment IMO.

Then youve never played Liberation before . The trailer looked gorgeous :o  Cant wait for the  game . Great IP from great developers :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Yay for resistance!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Q_A_X said:
FJ-Warez said:
Q_A_X said:
FJ-Warez said:
Won the E3??? So Resistance is bigger than FF??? Wow...

Not just Resistance, everything else they have shown.

FF is nothing. RPGs are boring.

Yeah, damage control at full...

Oh so a Sony fan HAS to like FF do they?

Tell you what, I couldn't care less about FF or FF Versus.

Lol, no, not every fan, but honestly FF is a bigger franchise than Resistance... it doesn't matter is you like it or not... (I prefer Resistance too)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Looks good, but it's not made by Insomniac D=

Around the Network

Looked nothing like Killzone Liberation, that was a top down shooter, it looked far like Bend's previous games with the quick glimpse of the HUD, and their previous games have been good, so this game will probably be good as well

Munkeh111 said:
Looked nothing like Killzone Liberation, that was a top down shooter, it looked far like Bend's previous games with the quick glimpse of the HUD, and their previous games have been good, so this game will probably be good as well

Bend is probably the most talented developer on the PSP at the moment , since R@D had left the scene . The two Syphon Filter games are true graphical/gameplay showcasers on the PSP , so Im more then ceratin that they will make a better game on the PSP than what Insomniac could have done . They are by far the best at the moment ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!