By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - the Blu-ray thread, will go on untill hddvds death.

FishyJoe said:
Baby Jesus is crying over this thread.

Meh, if you felt like countering this waste of space with another waste of space you could make a "The Wii60 thread, will go on until PS3's death."

It's still too early to tell if HD-DVD or Bluray is going to win. And if you don't believe that statement then you must believe the PS3 is going to fail by your logic. Believe whichever one you want, I'm done with this thread.

Around the Network

Hey, at least I know I'm wasting space. On the Nintendo board we've been subjected to an economics lesson that tells us that stock means nothing and the stock market in general is retarded.

Raptor Jesus is going to eat this thread.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Not to be too blunt, but why exactly do we care if blu-ray succeeds on a gaming website anyway? I realize sony would rejoice, but it isn't going to change anything about the consoles.

By the way, I'm thinking of starting up a new competing disc format for HD movies. Gren-ray ftw! As long as I have one, it'll never die!

I welcome our Raptor Jesus Overlords!

Around the Network
Kytiara said:
Not to be too blunt, but why exactly do we care if blu-ray succeeds on a gaming website anyway? I realize sony would rejoice, but it isn't going to change anything about the consoles.

By the way, I'm thinking of starting up a new competing disc format for HD movies. Gren-ray ftw! As long as I have one, it'll never die!

it wont, Ps3 being the only one with the winning format wont make a differane ? the only one with the superior new disk format.

also good to see the wii fanboys doing their best to ruin the thread with your bs.

No one is giving BS, people just pointed out it's not guaranteed. I'm sorry if that shatters your glass house.

Good one Blue3,

VGChartz now has a thread to last all eternity!

I think the "say something about the person posting above you" will last all eternity.